Carson recently had his preschool graduation. It was a very nice ceremony and it was great to see all those kids that have grown so much in the past year. He truly enjoyed preschool and learned so much. He often would say or sing things I know he only learned at preschool. During the graduation ceremony his teacher asked all the kids what they wanted to be when they grow up. Carson's reply, "Spider-man". I had no idea, I am so glad I found that out about him.
It is really hard for me to let my kids grow-up or hit certain stages. It is all very over-whelming to how fast they grow and how quickly it goes by. With that said I am trying to avoid my emotions as only a couple of weeks remain before he enters into kindergarten. How does that happen I swear he was only 2 years old or maybe 3 years old at the most. Where does the time go?
1 comment:
Congrats Carson! I love the cap and gown! That is adorable!
Post a Comment