To help celebrate Sadie's birthday we also took her out to eat and went to the farm at Thanksgiving Point. I went there early in the month on a field trip and Sadie was with me. She loved it so much I decided to take her back with the family for her birthday. She loved those baby animals and they were so very cute. She would stop at each fence/cage to look and talk to the animals, it was so cute. She really loved the pony ride, she would just smile and laugh while riding. I am glad we were able to take her.
One of the photos is of Sadie putting on pretend lipstick, this one is for you Cassee. Sadie is sure turning into a girlie girl. Loves to talk on the phone, wear jewelry and always carrying her baby doll around. She is a sure delight to have in our home and to watch her bloom into this beautiful little girl.
We also celebrated Kerry's birthday by doing more of a mom and dad thing considering we had already spend the day at the farm. So we went to dinner and to see the new Pirates movie. Can I just say it is always so nice to get to be an adult for a little bit and go on a date with my husband. Sure enjoyed that evening.
2 comments:
She is so cute! And getting so big! Her cake is super cute too!
Love the lipstick by the way :-)
Post a Comment