The Chidester Family

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dreams Do Come True

Kerry and I will be in Hawaii in a little over a month. I am really getting excited with all this warm weather plus yesterday I got my first official sunburn on my face and arms, I look like a lobster. But it is okay I am jump starting my tan. I am getting really excited for this and want/need to start preparing for it. Although, I am also getting very nervous about leaving my babies and that causes me great stress to prepare everything to be away for 7 days.

It is a dream come true, I am sure every little girl always dreams of getting to go to a tropical island on a vacation. At least I have always dreamed about it and really never thought it would happen. But sometime last year Kerry promised me a "big" trip to celebrate our ten year wedding anniversary. Our actual anniversary isn't until the fall but wanted to go in the summer time on a trip. So with that said I now prepare to go with my Prince Charming off to a land of paradise.

No comments: