The Chidester Family
Monday, April 5, 2010
Easter 2010
So we had a wonderful Easter weekend, even though it was cold and felt like Winter time. We were able to dye Easter Eggs two times, once at home and then with friends. We were able to have two Easter Egg hunts, one on Easter Day and on Friday night with Kerry's family. We also got time to be with both of our families and enjoy lots of good food. Were also able to participate in a beautiful and special baby blessing this weekend. I loved every moment of this weekend and truly felt the love of my Savior. This was an extra special weekend to me because we were able to listen to General Conference. I hope you were able to do so as well. I felt the spirit so strong and was so overjoyed to have my testimony strengthen. I love looking around me and taking the time to reflect and see all that my Savior and Heavenly Father have blessed me with in this life. I hope you had a warm and memory filled weekend as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You guys are fun! Your kids do look lots alike but lots different too! Thanks for driving out to Logan's blessing. It was really good to see you! Glad your Easter was a success! :-)
you have a nice family.
you have a nice family.
Post a Comment