Staring next week Carson will begin preschool. He is not official potty trained, so I couldn't get him into regular preschool, but he has next year for that. We have joined a group of moms and toddlers who take turns teaching preschool. So every six weeks I will teach the 6 three year olds and the other weeks he gets to go to another person's house for preschool. So every week basically Sadie and I will be alone twice a week. I can't imagine how much I will get done during that two hours of freedom.
The Chidester Family
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Owen's First Day of Kindergarten
Staring next week Carson will begin preschool. He is not official potty trained, so I couldn't get him into regular preschool, but he has next year for that. We have joined a group of moms and toddlers who take turns teaching preschool. So every six weeks I will teach the 6 three year olds and the other weeks he gets to go to another person's house for preschool. So every week basically Sadie and I will be alone twice a week. I can't imagine how much I will get done during that two hours of freedom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Both your lil boys going to school! That is crazy! That will definately give you TONS more time!
Don't get anything done...just sit and hold that cute little babe becuase they grow too fast.
But I know all too well how fast the laundry and dishes and cleaning pile on up...
Fun for Owen! Our big day is on Tuesday.
Post a Comment