The Chidester Family

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summer has gone by SUPER FAST

Wow time is going by way to fast. Owen just barely ended preschool the first of July and he now starts kindergarten on Tuesday. Please don't call me that day unless you want to hear me cry, I am preparing myself for an emotional day. Plus not to mention my baby girl is almost 3 months old, how does that happen? You can see by the photo Owen has turned out to be a wonderful helper with Sadie. He asks all the time to hold and feed her.

So to celebrate summer we certainly have stayed busy. Afternoons are being spend at parks, with friends and playing in the water. We have had fun doing lots of things. I have updated the blog with just a few of things we have been doing.

2 comments:

melissa said...

Not call you Tuesday? I'm staying away for the entire month!

Good times. Glad you are enjoying your summer. I agree, it is flying by way too fast (or not fast enough, being pregnant...)

DAVIS said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how grown up Owen looks in this picture! Tuesday... summer really did fly by.