The Chidester Family
Friday, November 9, 2012
Tis the season for a .......
BABY!!!!!!
Thats right we are only days away from meeting our little girl. I will be inducted in 10 days if I don't come on my own. So I am walking around feeling like a ticking time bomb just waiting for something to happen. Just like the last two pregnancies I am fairly far along on my own but can never go into labor all the way on my own. So I am planning on waiting until the 20th. Everything is ready for her to come minus a name. Which we have several names on the list but just waiting to meet her.
Today also we welcomed another baby into the family, well to be exact four babies. Without any knowledge our two gerbils that we thought were both males had babies today. We were all a little surprised to say to the less. But it has been so fun to watch the babies and the mother care for them. Also if this story sounds like it is familiar because it is. While pregnant with Owen I got a gerbil as a class pet and was also told it was a boy. But later found out differently when she had babies. So it is kind of weird that this has happened to us twice but both times while I was pregnant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha! Are you keeping all the babies? That is too funny! You look great in this pic! I seriously don't even think you look full term yet!
Forget my message, thanks for the update! Good luck!
Post a Comment