The Chidester Family
Friday, November 9, 2012
Happy Anniversary
Tomorrow I celebrate a very special day. It will have been 12 years since I married my best friend. My husband is such a great guy and means so much to me. I had no idea that after 12 years I would love and admire him more. He is truly amazing, he is a great dad, so patient and loving. He understands my heart and listens to me. He tries so hard to always make my happy. He is one of the hardest working men I know. I love that he makes me feel so special and I know he always puts me first. I am really one lucky girl. It is also very exciting waiting for our baby to arrive any day and have that special time with my husband as we celebrate having another baby. I would have never thought that 12 years later we would still be having kids. But I am so happy that he is my eternal buddy forever.
This photo was taken in Hawaii when we were celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
12 years WOW! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment