The Chidester Family

Monday, July 9, 2012

Curious Carson

Carson recently celebrated his 6th birthday. I can't believe he is that old. He also just finished Kindergarten. He loves school and did very well this year socially and academically. He makes friends easily and is well liked. He is always funny, never serious unless he decides he is mad about something than you better watch out. The top photo shows him with his school class on a fieldtrip. Carson also discovered this year that he is good at dancing. They had a weekly dance class they went to at school and at the end of the year the kids had a performance. You can see the two photos showing him at the dance performance. He did really well and you could tell he liked it. A few other things about Carson he loves to play Xbox, play with friends, color and be with his brother and sister. He is as stubborn as every (a trait I thought he would out grow but actually gets stronger with age). He is funny, has a cute smile, is the pickiest eater out there, and LOVES Popsicles/ice cream/snow cones. He is learning to swim and ride a big boy bike without training wheels this summer. We love this boy and I am sure he is going to help us make wonderful memories as a family.

2 comments:

melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
melissa said...

I bet Porter could put up a mean competition to Carson's pickiness!