So to play the catch up game, I am quickly going to blog about the classroom door I decorated for Owen's school teacher recently. I need to blog about so much more but I haven't downloaded the photos yet and don't have time now.
Anyway, I am the head room mom for Owen's first grade class. Part of the responsibilities of being the room mom is decorating the door for teacher appreciation week. I am so not creative or artistic but I looked on the internet for ideas and then I just thought about different things I could do. I wanted to do something great so she knew how awesome we thought she was. I came up with lots of ideas and then realized I didn't know how I could pull it together. So in the end I guess I picked one of the hardest ideas I had come up with to do. But who isn't up for a good challenge.
Owen's teacher loves everything Disney and even is a season ticket holder for Disneyland. So I really wanted to do something to reflect that. So I came up with the idea to do one of the songs from Aladdin. I am not going to lie, it did take some time to draw and put together. But in the end I was really proud of the final product.
1 comment:
You did a great job!! :-)
Post a Comment