The Chidester Family

Friday, March 20, 2009

Bunk Beds

A few weeks ago we got bunk beds, something that will be needed in the future. My thought was when we got the bunk beds that one bed would go in Owen's room and the other in Carson's room. Then when we needed we would make them bunk beds and they would start sharing a room. I was thinking that this would all take place six months down the road. I was wrong the second the boys saw the bunk beds they loved them. They wouldn't let us separate the beds or them. So we thought we would give it a try. So all on their own they have decided to start sharing a room. That transition was easy, I really thought that Owen wouldn't go for it at all. So for now Carson's old room is a toy room, which I am enjoying the toys all in one room and out of my family room area. But that will only last a few more weeks, because it will be time to get that room ready for the baby.

1 comment:

melissa said...

Now they can really bond! And you just may hear them giggling together at 2 AM.