Another thing in January that has been hard for us is the weekends. We simply don't know what to do with the time. It seems in warmer months Kerry is always outside or gone helping someone else or around the holidays you are busy. But lately not much is happening and we don't know what to do with each other.
So last night we decided to be creative and have some fun. As a family we made homemade pizza with a smiley face, then we made homemade chocolate chip cookies and then to finish off the evening we made homemade chocolate ice cream. We had a great time and it was fun to be together for the night.
2 comments:
Sounds like fun! We've been taking lots of drives lately, in the snow and mud. Hope you all get healthy soon.
If Kerry needs something to do I'll put him to work! I have a list of things I wish we'd accomplish around the house.
Obviously you know what to do with each other...you are expecting for crying out loud!!
I coulnd't resist. My apologies.
Post a Comment