The Chidester Family

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fall Time is upon us...


I haven't been very good about updating our blog lately. Simply because of not a lack of things to share but simply because a lack of time.
At the end of October I was called to be the Primary President. A call I didn't see coming or a call I don't feel worthy of. I really thought after last month's craziness, that life would slow down. I was so wrong.
My life has three things that consume me night and day, first and always my family and house chores, second morning sickness and always feeling fatigued, third my church calling. Between being sick and tired all the time and focusing on primary, I feel bad that my family and house is not getting my attention. I really want things to calm down so I can enjoy the holiday.
This year I am hosting Thanksgiving dinner at my house, I enjoy the cooking and seeing all the family. I am most excited for my brother and sister in law to spend dinner with us. My goal is to have Chrsitmas decorations up next week before Thanksgiving. I know everyone thinks I am crazy but we already listen to Christmas music, have Christmas lights on our house and Owen has his tree already up. But I do have my Thanksgiving decorations up, so I didn't completely skip that holiday.
As you can tell by the photo Owen is so exciteed for Christmas, he was making leaf angels in the huge pile of leaves at Grandma's house.
So I want to wish everyone a Happy and Peaceful Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

DAVIS said...

Everytime I see a pic of Owen, I can't believe how tall he is getting! It's crazy! We are very excited to eat Thanksgiving with you! :-) We always have so much fun at your house! A week and a day! Let the countdown begin! :-)

melissa said...

Have a great Thanksgiving with your family...and thanks to you, I am in charge of the Thanksgiving Day rolls for mine!

I can't decide if I should double or triple the recipe...

Cristy said...

Hey you, Mrs. Chidester!! I posted on one of your older blogs, but I'm not sure you checked it...so here I am again :)

Congratulations on everything going on!! Three kids!! OYE!! That's really exciting! I'm also sorry about your and Kerry's loss.

I hope all is well!!!!!
Cristy