The Chidester Family

Friday, October 31, 2008


On the last entry of Four Weeks Frozen in Time, I briefly mention Kerry's dad passing away. It was part of the time of our life's that was hard for us to deal with. My thought when I did that entry was that I would do an additional entry paying tribute to Kerry's dad. But I wasn't sure what we wanted me to share, so when I asked him to help me with it, I was surprised by his response. Kerry asked me to not do anything at all. I think Kerry is at the phase where he is trying to move on with the painful reminder that his dad is no longer here and everywhere he turns he finds it difficult to do so. So I thought I would post one last photo of Roger with us, we took this photo in the middle of September, who knew he would be gone so quick. All we can do is go on with the process of healing and I believe time will be one of the best ways to deal with that. Again thank you for all the support and love you offered us during this time.

1 comment:

melissa said...

So glad you were able to get some photos, you will treasure them forever. Thanks for sharing.