The Chidester Family
Friday, April 5, 2013
She is so big
My baby is growing so fast; it is so hard to believe that she is already over 4 months old. She is a pure joy and such a wonderful baby.
A few highlights of Maleah:
-A few weeks ago started sleeping through the night.
-Smiles, smiles, smiles (I don't remember any of my others smiling this much)
-Laughs, especially at Carson
-Growls, we call her GG for Growling Girl
-Sucks her thumb, will not take the binkie wants her thumb. I have never had a baby do this before.
-Rolls over, rolls over and then rolls over some more. You lay her down and she will roll over instantly. Then she lifts her head and and will stay there for a while. But then cries when she is tired. I have never had a baby roll over this soon and never like tummy time. Just yesterday I had to get the saucer out to put her in because all day she rolls on her tummy and gets stuck. So it isn't uncommon to hear me say go roll your sister back over.
-She weighs 15 pounds, average considering the large birth weight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love a good thumb sucker. :) Especially in the van driving around town, or at night. They make the best sleepers! However, at over 3 years old, I'm not sure what to do!
Post a Comment