The Chidester Family
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Our favorite pastime...
The theme for our family’s summer vacations has to be camping. We went out camping several times in our trailer. The kids absolutely love being in the outdoors and ask when do we get to go camping again. Which being fairly far along in my pregnancy I can't say that I have enjoyed camping as much as I have in the past. But maybe I will think next summer it was easier to go camping pregnant than going camping with a 6 month old.
Sadie is right where she always wants to be, in her daddy's arms.
Carson is fishing for the first time ever. We didn't catch anything but the boys thought it was fun.
Owen is fishing for the first time as well. Yes that is a pink fishing pole the boys used but it is all we had.
The boys loved the camping spot we went to this specific weekend. They thought it was great because right next to our spot was a log that was turn on its side that they used as bridge to go back and forth over. They played for hours down there and had so much fun.
This is a photo that sums up what it looks like when our family goes camping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment