The Chidester Family

Thursday, September 13, 2012

An Update On The Pregnancy

I feel so behind in so many areas of my life, our family blog being one of those areas. It certainly is easier to blog as you go and not try to do it all at once. But I am sure being pregnant makes me feel even more overwhelmed with the tasks I am behind in doing. Well I think it is safe to say being pregnant makes everything harder. So while I sit here at the computer trying my hardest to get caught up on our blog I realized I have only once did a blog entry regarding the arrival of our fourth baby. I then realized I have never even blogged that this sweet baby is a girl. I believe most people know we are expecting a girl but just in case not I should blog about it. So the score is even 2 boys and 2 girls. I am 30 weeks pregnant today. Being pregnant is not my favorite pastime. The migraines have gone and the yucky feeling of being sick is also a thing of the past. Now it is all about going to the bathroom several times a day, the big belly hanging out, not sleeping that well at nights and for me my personal favorite is my veins in my legs that cause me so much trouble. I am happy to think about meeting this little girl in the next 9 or 10 weeks but that thought also makes me feel very overwhelmed. I feel behind in getting things prepared for this baby's arrival. I said once the kids started school I would get to things but the truth is I am so blessed tired, no thank you. For those wondering we haven't got a name for our baby yet either. Which truly is unlike me, I like to have the name and know what I am doing but not this time around. Kerry and I have really struggled with agreeing on a name we both like and know we have decided to wait and meet the baby to name her.
I don't normal post photos of me pregnant but I know there our a few people that would like a peek at them. I don't even like to pose for a pregnancy photo but here are two photos of me most recent. I was about 23 pregnant in both of these photos. So you have to understand that I am much bigger 7 weeks later. And will only continue to get bigger.

1 comment:

melissa said...

30 weeks?! How'd that happen. Seems like we just went to dinner. Time flies. I've been meaning to call. You'll be glad later on that you have some pictures of you pregnant!