The Chidester Family
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Our New Adventure
I guess it is about time to introduce everyone to our family's new adventure. We are expecting our fourth baby in late November, making me 12 weeks today. We were able to get an ultrasound done this week and see that everything is going great. We heard the heartbeat which is always pure music to expecting parent's hearts. We saw the baby moving although I am not far enough along to actual feel these movements. Also for those folks that were wondering their is only one baby in there not twins. The boys I believe this time truly understand more of what is happening and ask really sincere questions. Carson is always offering a name we should name the baby whether it is a girl or a boy. We will find out the gender about the end of June. As far as everything else well I have had my fair share of moments of feeling sick and my biggest complaint is dealing with migraines while being pregnant. But here is to the next 28 weeks of joy and I am sure some misery will be involved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So so so HAPPY for you!!!!!#
Hurray!!! Can't wait for November!!
Congrats, again!! Hope all goes well and that you can get feeling a little better.
Post a Comment