Last Spring Carson played soccer for the first time. We waited until both of the boys were 5 years old to sign them up for sports, thinking they would be mature enough to be interested in playing. Well if you know my boys they aren't a thing a like so I thought the outcome of each time would be different. But in all honesty the same, they didn't like it. Each for a different reason but neither one of them want to play again. Owen hasn't played a sport since which was almost 3 years ago. Carson has no desire to play soccer again or any sport for that matter. What do you do? I want them to have these experiences but I don't want to waste my time and money if we get to the games and week after week they wouldn't play. Here's to hoping we can raise athletic boys.
The Chidester Family
Friday, October 14, 2011
Carson plays Soccer
Last Spring Carson played soccer for the first time. We waited until both of the boys were 5 years old to sign them up for sports, thinking they would be mature enough to be interested in playing. Well if you know my boys they aren't a thing a like so I thought the outcome of each time would be different. But in all honesty the same, they didn't like it. Each for a different reason but neither one of them want to play again. Owen hasn't played a sport since which was almost 3 years ago. Carson has no desire to play soccer again or any sport for that matter. What do you do? I want them to have these experiences but I don't want to waste my time and money if we get to the games and week after week they wouldn't play. Here's to hoping we can raise athletic boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment