DISNEYLAND!!!!!
I love trips and we just took a fun-filled, memory making trip of a lifetime. We have been saving to go to Disneyland for over a year and when it was finally time to go, the kids were excited. I was excited, too. We all felt like kids again. We were able to go on vacation for 9 days.
We spent some time with some of our favorite people in Vegas. When it was time to leave there and go to California my kids cried because they wanted to stay with them so badly. Why go to Disneyland when you got Aunt Cassee? Anyway it was great to visit and see them.
We stayed at an awesome hotel within walking distance of the park and spent three solid days at California Adventure and Disneyland. We also found time to go the beach and an sea-life aquarium.
Enjoy the slide show and once again my husband took hundreds of photos of the trip and so many to choose from to share. If you want to listen to the music that goes with the slide show, put the arrow on the black space at the bottom of the slide show screen and turn on the sound. Hope you like it.
4 comments:
HOw fun! Love love love the pics! I really like Sadie's outfit with the little jean skirt! She is adorable! Glad we got to see you guys! Maybe we will visit Utah again someday so we can see you!! :-)
Super fun! Susie and I went to Disney in FL over Christmas and had a blast. Love the pictures! :)
-Sam
Ahhhh. And you all wore Green shirts on St. Patty's day! Fun. We've finally booked ours...now it's the deciding on whether or not to take Porter or dump him off with my mom two weeks after surgery... hmmmm. I'm excited. We went with the Ayres, and hopefully the shuttle will not put a damper on things. Excited! I think I'll tell the boys on Easter somehow.
Looks like a lot of fun! What fun memories to make with your family.
Post a Comment