I am pretty sure I haven't enjoyed February that much, a side from my son's birthday. Yes, this is going to be a long post and I may sound like I am whining about life. I personally have had a lot of demands pulling on me and don't feel like I can de-stress. But life is always worse when unplanned eventful things take place.
Going back three weeks or so it all begins.
Week One:
One Thursday afternoon things took a turn for the worse for us, resulting in a unplanned $500 lost of money for us. On this specific day I went to get the tires rotated and ended up spending money to buy 2 new tires. Then hours later at the veterinary's office we found out our dog Lucky had cancer. Not the greatest day. (So anyone that has gone through an animal suffering, you know how much this pulls on you emotional.)Then to top of the that day, in the evening our computer crashes as well. Thankfully we have a laptop computer.
Week Two:
Shortly after that the kids were a little under the weather and then Kerry got sick. He ended getting phenomena and was very sick. Luckily I didn't get sick at all.
Still worrying about our dog.
Week Three:
The neighborhood's trampoline blows in our backyard and our oven starts on fire. You have to understand both of these events happened within 10 minutes of each other. Both of them are very long stories. So if you want a good laugh and ask to hear the details. As for the tramp it got stuck on the very tip top of our large playground equipment making it very challenging to get down. It took 6 men to be able to get it unstuck and dis-assembled.
As far as our oven long story short I have never used a fire extinguisher until that night and I glad I had one in my house. Without it things would have ended differently. Damage is minimal and I haven't been able to use my oven for a few days. Kerry works and goes to school full time, so during the week he can't give anytime to fixing the oven. So maybe Saturday we will know more. Maybe we will be oven shopping, another unplanned cost.
Still worrying about the dog and realize she needs to be put to sleep.
Present Day:
My oven is fixable but will not be working for another week or so, we have to order a part in to fix it. Kerry had fixed our home computer but today it re-crashed, he now is truly stumped as to what needs to be done to repair it.
Depressed and sad. No less it is dark, cloudy and rainy outside to match my mood. Please see post below about our beloved Lucky.
1 comment:
I can't believe that all the times I called you I was so selfish to just ask all my Primary questions and not once did I know any of this! I truly hope that March starts to look up for you. We'll have to get together and talk. Maybe we can do lunch one day.
Post a Comment