I feel so behind in things, time is flying by so fast. I feel like each month is only a few days long. So with that said I am updating with events from October.
We had several fun events to go to that were Halloween related. Owen's school had a carnival. Sadie's group that she receives physical therapy through had a carnival as well. Then Carson performed some Halloween songs at his preschool. Then you always have to make time for carving pumpkins, which by the way is my least favorite thing to do (because it is messy). With that all said we didn't even make it to our church party. But remember most of these events I went to without a husband, because he is always at school and I was still healing from my leg surgery.
Owen really struggled trying to decide what to be this year for Halloween. He just couldn't decide. But all along he really wanted to be a transformer from the movie, specifically bumble bee. I told him those costumes have masks and all the fun Halloween stuff we had to go to he couldn't wear a mask to. He thought about it for a while then he told me that if he waited to wear the mask for trick or treating it would make it that much more special. Love this boy and his thought process. The photo above is Owen playing a game at his school carnival.
No comments:
Post a Comment