I have only one question at this point, Where did September go? Was it just not July? My boys made me set-up the Halloween decorations last night. But I will not admit summer is over, especially when it is still 90 degrees outside.
I hate that time flies by so fast. I mean I have a first grader, a preschooler and my baby that I swear I just had, is already 16 months old. We had a fun and busy month. Carson is settled into preschool and loving it. Owen was off track most of the month and Sadie is very busy cutting teeth. She had at least four teeth come in this month and I am sick of the drool and running nose because of this.
Also, to help time go by even faster Kerry started back in school full-time, meaning he is gone Monday through Friday until at least 9 pm. It has been a hard adjustment for the boys, especially since our house goes to bed early because of getting up for school. So many days Kerry doesn't see the kids.
So a few highlights of the month are:
-School, school and more school
-Teething
-Off track
-The Herriman Fire
-The Primary Program (this was a big one for me)
-An air show in Wendover
-Tracy Aviary
-Wheeler Farm
3 comments:
Such cute kids! Did you cut Sadie' hair? It is super cute!
And to think we haven't talked since August! It's almost October. Congrats on getting thru another Primary Program. Wow. I didn't realize you'd have such a view of the fire. We could smell it all the way over here obviously.
In a few minutes, it'll be Christmas :)
cute cute picture of the kids!
To close for comfort with that fire.
Post a Comment