The Chidester Family
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Aloha Part II
I am sorry it has taken me so long to post some photos of our trip to Hawaii. Like I said before Kerry took a lot of photos of our trip. Well that was an understatement, to be exact he took 755 photos of our trip. So I needed time to go through those pictures and I still don't know how to use the camera as far as downloading photos onto our computer even viewing them on the camera itself. So finally Kerry loaded them onto computer. So when looking through the photos, please be patient with me I had a lot to choose from. Plus I don't know how to make cute college photos, so you may have to click on older posts at the end of the page to see all pictures. Plus, last week was also very busy/stressful. My dad who is 63 years old and never been hospitalized a day in his life was admitted into the hospital for over 4 days. He is home and seems to be recovering fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment