We just returned from our Spring Break vacation, it was soooo wonderful. We went to see family in Las Vegas and then went on to California. It has been a number of years since Kerry and I have been to California and Owen went when he was 20 months old. So it was fun to take the kids and let them see the ocean. The weather was perfect and the crowds were small, adding to the perfect vacation. I already miss being there and certainly makes me want to go again.
2 comments:
Foarte interesant subiectul postat de tine. M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place si am sa mai revin sa-l vizitez. O zi buna
Emily,
Sorry I haven't called. Actually I did early this week but didn't leave a message. I'll get back to you next week, we need to chat and catch up!
unless that is....your going on vacation again for spring break:)
Post a Comment