I want to hurry and post one more time before Christmas. It is hard to believe that in ten days or so that Christmas will be here once again. For us, we certainly have a hard time trying to fit everything on the calendar. We have been very busy doing lots of fun holiday things. Not to mention Owen has been off track from school since Dec. 4th.
We have decorated the inside and outside of our house, mailed out Christmas cards, shopping, visited Santa, gone to a live nativity, gone to the Festival of Tress and seen the lights at Thanksgiving Point. A new tradition for us this year was cutting a real tree from a tree farm. Before we had kids Kerry and I always cut down our own tree in West Wendover. But as the years have past we have bought a real tree from the local store. But we wanted to do it different this year.
Of course there is still a lot on the list to be done. Still need to deliver neighbor/friend gifts, wrap presents, see lights at Temple Square, drive around and look at lights, visit with friends and family and attend a few Christmas parties. We are also happy for Christmas to grow closer because this year we get to meet our new baby cousin born just last month. So excited to meet Logan, (see you soon)!!!
But mostly importantly we want to take the time to wish you a wonderful holiday season. May your calendar be bursting at the seams, may you stay up to late watching Christmas movies, may you be frozen from being outside looking at lights. May your season be filled with love and memories new and old. But please remember the true meaning of all this, is Our Redeemer. I know my family is truly blessed with all we have and I know I have My Savior to thank for that. So take a moment and reflect on his life and have a truly a wonderful Christmas.
2 comments:
Merry Christmas! We still haven't done half of what you have...watch out, this week we conquer the calendar and lists of activites.
I'd update my blog, but I screwed up our computer.
Thanks so much for the cute gift!! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment