The Chidester Family

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

September Round-Up

I have been meaning to update our blog but so many things have happened, I don't know where to start blogging. So I will give a quick round-up of September and start fresh with October.

Over the last few weeks while Owen was off-track we got to have some fun, (Owen hated being out of school and asked everyday if he was done being off track). We visited Discover Gateway(The Children's Museum), went to Cornbelly's(One of our favorite Fall activities),and went to the Fire station with Carson's preschool.


Sadie also had two different doctor appointments in two weeks. She is doing great and growing fast. She is now over 14 pounds and she loves sitting in her saucer seat and being up right. I am glad to have the primary program behind me, that was sure a stressful event. I also believe we might be done with traveling for this year. We did get to go on four different trips in 3 months. I guarantee things change with your third baby, I would have never traveled that much with my others but so be it life goes on.

2 comments:

DAVIS said...

It is about time you updated! :-) I have felt so out of the Chidester loop! It sounds like you guys had tons of fun in September!!!

melissa said...

I never did hear about your Primary Program. Hope it went smoothly. You Chids have turned into traveling fools! Good times. We won't be as adventurous with 3 kids....