The Chidester Family

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sadie at 8 Weeks Old

It is so hard to believe that this past week our sweet baby girl turned 2 months old. I hate that time flies so fast when you have a baby. Things overall have gone well, the only big bump along the way is Sadie at about 1 month old developed acid reflux. That has proven its own challenges at times and has required a lot of holding, crying and laundry. But she is now on a prescription that seems to be helping with things.

We are truly enjoying having a girl in our family. I could just write an entire blog entry on how wonderful this is. We love all the cute clothes, bows and shoes to go with her. Something that I am surprised about is on Saturday night I lay all the kids church clothes out for the next day. I always get Sadie a girlie-girlie dress to wear with socks and a bow, the whole works. Kerry always dresses her just the way I want her to look and brings her to church and has her look adorable the whole meeting. For example, this cute dress is from Grandma Chidester and is so sweet.

5 comments:

melissa said...

OH Sadie, girl gooo goo ga ga.

My acid reflux requires a lot of crying too. Tell Sadie it actually makes it worse.

...and Bart wishes it would require a little more holding if you know what I mean.

Unknown said...

She is so adorable. How would it be to have a little girl? That we will never know but are very grateful for our 4 handsome boys. I tried to call today to check on you guys. Call me soon.

Unknown said...

Well Brandy said that last comment not Zach even though he thinks she is adorable too.

the Chidesters said...

So cute!

The Wiseman's said...

She is adorable!