The Chidester Family

Friday, March 20, 2009

Update for March

Man, how times flies!!! It was just February and now March is half over. I can't keep up and I know I haven't been very good at updating our blog either. Not because a lack of things happening but the lack of time to get everything down. So for the last several weeks many things have happened. I will sum them up in three words, basement, bunk beds and baby. I will do a blog entry about the basement and bunk beds today.

But I think I will wait until after my doctor's appointment on Monday to update about the baby. But to reassure you everything is going great so far with the baby and we are getting so excited for her arrival. I hope it is okay with my husband but I am going to go so far as to say we officially have a name for her. We have had the name for a month or so.

Her name is going to be Megan Marie Chidester. Marie is my middle name.

So there you have it and I will blog next week and give more details about the baby.

2 comments:

the Chidesters said...

Cute name!!! I am so excited for you guys. Girls are fun!

melissa said...

Glad you went with Megan...but you know, Kerry still has the "power" to change that when the blessing comes!

Cross your fingers. I'm jealous about the bunkbeds...if we would have only known that Ty was going to be a boy when we bought Kaden's bed. I guess we should have known, right? Instead we'll eventually have two beds in the room & not have any space for anything else.

What am I doing? This isn't email. Sorry about the long comment. I told you I type like I talk...

Goodnight.