The Chidester Family
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
I thought I would add some more information about the ultrasound we had done before Christmas. Kerry and I went to the appointment together and he recorded the ultrasound with our new video recorder. The baby wasn't in a very good position to be seen. I honestly wasn't prepared for finding out the gender with a percentage as the result. I was caught off guard with how to respond, I was numb. I didn't know what to think or do. I really wanted to celebrate the occasion with some shopping, but what if I go in for another ultrasound and it is a boy. I don't know if I could handle that. So with my husband reminding me that it could be all over and already know that it is a boy and no pink, that I should stay excited that I probably am getting a little girl. So I decided to stay calm and wait to hear that it is 100 percent girl to act on anything. I go back in on Jan. 7th to have another ultrasound. We have decided to take the boys, simply because Owen keeps asking so many questions. So it has been a week and I haven't bought one thing yet and will wait 9 more days to go shopping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It'a a girl. Don't worry, it's the year of the girl, so you're in!
Besides, I had an ultrasound with Ty at 16 or 17 weeks. There was NO mistaking it was a boy. I think at this point, you are fine, you'd definitely see something there.
YIppe.. I'm a bit jealous. I might have to borrow her to do her hair and paint her nails if I never get one of my own.
Post a Comment