Last night for some family fun, we decided to make a gingerbread house out of a foam kit. This is usually less stressful than making a real gingerbread house, put I also find this to be stressful too, I am not patient enough. So Kerry, decided he would help to avoid me blowing up. It was really fun to do it together. Carson even helped out, it was the cutest thing you have ever seen. The roof is put together with a hundred little tabs to look like shingles. So each tab had a sticky back and you needed to remove the paper and put it on the roof. So Carson watched Dad do a few and then he started doing that process all by himself. He was focusing so hard on doing this, he probably did it for at least 20 minutes. When he got done there was a huge pile of droll on the table because he was focusing so much.
The Chidester Family
Monday, December 8, 2008
Gingerbread House
Last night for some family fun, we decided to make a gingerbread house out of a foam kit. This is usually less stressful than making a real gingerbread house, put I also find this to be stressful too, I am not patient enough. So Kerry, decided he would help to avoid me blowing up. It was really fun to do it together. Carson even helped out, it was the cutest thing you have ever seen. The roof is put together with a hundred little tabs to look like shingles. So each tab had a sticky back and you needed to remove the paper and put it on the roof. So Carson watched Dad do a few and then he started doing that process all by himself. He was focusing so hard on doing this, he probably did it for at least 20 minutes. When he got done there was a huge pile of droll on the table because he was focusing so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Would you believe I've never officially made a gingerbread house with Kaden? Foam, or not.
I think I'll head to Roberts when I get the chance...
Cute!
..and thanks for the toilet cleaners. And for watching my kids. Hope they were okay.
What do I owe you? Oh, and I finally renewed the 'ol Costco card so I can buy my own now. Toilet cleaners, not kids.
Haha! Such a little engineer!! The houses look great!!! :-)
So I found your blog all on my own. Email me at melindahaaga@yahoo.com and I will invite you to our blog. Also feel free to email me my new class list ;)
Wow, so that is quite the masterpiece! I'm glad I found your blog. It is darling!
-Dixie
HELooo...just waiting for an update. I'm waiting,
..still waiting.
??????????????????????????????????
Great job on the house! (I finally figured out how to post a comment on a blog. Woo hoo!)
Post a Comment