Also, over the weekend we decided to finally decorate the inside of our house. We did our outside a couple of weekends ago, I'll post a picture of that as soon as I take one. We spent Friday night and all day Saturday getting everything up. The boys went shopping for a real Christmas tree and brought that home to decorate, now our house has that wonderful smell of pine. I believe it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
3 comments:
Shopping for a real tree? NO cutting this year?
It looks beautiful. And you'd be proud, I have my first BIG tree up, plus one of my small alpines. We don't have any lights on the house outside, but our decor has graduated from years past.
...and I'm now playing Christmas music!
Such little men!! I love Owne's jacket!!
Cute picture! Are you using that for our Christmas card? ;p
Post a Comment