The Chidester Family

Wednesday, August 27, 2008


Owen started school on Monday, August 25Th. He will be going to preschool four days a week (Mon-Thurs). I honestly don't know if I like him being gone that much and it is a change for me to get use to. He is gone from about 11:10 to 1:50, about three hours. He goes to the same school, but has a different teacher and bus driver. But he seems to be adjusting well. Although, on the first day of school, the bus driver forgot to pick him up. She had called the day before to confirm his pick up time but then things went crazy for her on Monday and she forgot. So about five minutes before school should have started, I decided I should panic and realize the bus isn't coming. So I hurried to find a neighbor to watch Carson and Dejan(who was sleeping). Then off we went to school, only a good 25 minutes late on his first day of school, and it was not even my fault.

No comments: