The Chidester Family

Friday, August 8, 2008

I know I have been adding a lot of photos this week, but it isn't a normal week after all. If I wait until I am home to update, their would be to much to say and show. Just a quick run down of our week, we have gone to the strip twice, a Chocolate Factory, and a cactus garden. One day we also went to the Bonnie Springs Old Nevada Town. It reminded me of the Pioneer Village at Lagoon. But you can see a melodrama, go to the petting zoo, see a shooting and walk around the "Old Wild West". Of course that day my camera died on me, so I had to settle on having my boys have an old time photo taken. The kind when you dress up in that period clothing and stand in front of an old fashion background and the photo is down in sepia. Well, Owen and Carson are the cutest, meanest looking little cowboys out there, needless to say the picture is soooo cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This Picture is adorable Em! What are you looking at though? Lol.. This is Todd by the way!

melissa said...

Emily, So fun that you are documenting the trip as you are there. Looks like you are having a lot of fun. We need to get together when you get home.

Melis