Wow, you're good to introduce your kids to the Easter Bunny. I am still having a hard time with all these "lies" we parents feed our children at holiday time. I mean, a big giant bunny? Seriously. Good for youre kids. I think Kaden would stop believing in Easter if he saw a bunny in person.
Who knows. Maybe I'm just a bad mom depriving my child of the joys of childhood!
1 comment:
Wow, you're good to introduce your kids to the Easter Bunny. I am still having a hard time with all these "lies" we parents feed our children at holiday time. I mean, a big giant bunny? Seriously. Good for youre kids. I think Kaden would stop believing in Easter if he saw a bunny in person.
Who knows. Maybe I'm just a bad mom depriving my child of the joys of childhood!
Have a happy Easter! Love the Eichelbergers
Post a Comment